If you came here by searching How To Play PUBG On Mac? Then you land at the right place because in today’s guide we will discuss on how anyone can play PUBG Game on MacBook or iMac. As everyone knows that Player Unknown Battlegrounds it the highest-rated game of the year 2018.
It is available for Windows PC, PS4 and Xbox as well, even though they recently launched a version for Mobile Phone users as well. After this, it got too much fame if we compared it to the PC version but the sad news is that this Game is not available for Mac users.
Yes, you heard that right, Player Unknown Battleground or PUBG Mac doesn’t support macOS. You must be feeling down, aren’t you? Then don’t feel bad because there is still a way you can enjoy this amazing game on your Machine. This method is a little bit tricky so stick with me at the end to avoid making mistakes or damaging your machine.
What Is PUBG PC
PUBG is a game in which 100 players land on an island where they have to loot houses and get the guns and other tactics. All players have to fight till the end and they have to keep hiding from others to avoid getting killed. So, the player who survives till the end will get a Chicken Dinner in PUBG’s term as Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
You can play this game with your friends or anywhere in the world. There are 3 ways to join this game
1. In Solo Mode: In this mode, you will be landed alone and have to fight with 99 other players to get a chicken Dinner.
2. In Duo Mode: In this Mode, you will be landed with your one friend as a Team Member and have to fight with the rest of 98 players which also come in Duo. If you are not playing with your friend then there is an option for Auto Match in which you land with any other player who also came along.
3. In Squad Mode: In this mode, you have to choose three other friends as a team member or simply you can tick Auto Match and you will be landed with three other players. Here you will find 4 players in each team.
You also have to complete daily missions and you can even purchase a Royale Pass Elite version to get more outfits, firearms, and other cool things as well. Royale Pass Elite will remain for 2 months until the season ends. Instead of this, you have to complete achievements to get titles and much more things you will discover when you play it by yourself.
How To Play PUBG on Mac
So as you read everything about this game now it’s time to install PUBG Mac. As I said previously that there is no official version is released but instead of this there is a way which you can use to play.
Let’s move to our step by step guide:
1. First of all download this Nvidia GeForce application from here and install it on your Mac: Download GeForce For Mac.
2. Now you need to sign up for a free account in Nvidia website: Click Here to Create Nvidia Account
3. After this Launch GeForce for Mac and enter your login credential there. You will here see it ask you to wait in Waitlist so ignore it and click on Join GeForce Mac Beta.
4. Ok, so now you have to link your Steam Account where you have purchased PUBG PC with the GeForce. If you don’t already purchase it then you can buy it by following this link: Buy PUBG PC
Note: You first need to create an account on Steam and then you can Buy. The total cost of this game is around 29.99 USD.
5. Now click on install and the PUBG will be installed in your GeForce account within a few seconds. That’s it now launch the game and enjoy playing this amazing game on your MacBook and iMac as well.
How GeForce Works
GeForce basically links your Macbook to a cloud server which converts your normal Mac into a Gaming PC. It handles all the power for your computer and gives you the best graphics to run it on your machine. The most important thing is that make sure you have the minimum connection of 25MBPs to play this game. Nvidia suggests people to have 50MBPs of internet connection to run the game smoothly without lagging.
In case if you don’t have that connection then here is something which you can do to avoid lagging and hanging of gameplay. Go to your GeForce settings and from here turn on Ultra Streaming mode. This mode will lower the graphics but by using this you get a smoother and better gaming experience on a normal internet connection.